One of the easiest and most delicious breakfasts I love to prepare is my Superfood Muesli. I simply mix natural coconut yoghurt with 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Organic Superfood and then top it with luscious berries and some nuts for added protein and crunch.
The delicious berry flavour of Healthy Chef Organic Superfood marries well with the yoghurt and is a delicious source of both pre-biotics and probiotics. These help to stimulate regularity and good gut flora in the digestive system.
- 200 g thick natural organic yoghurt or your choice of kefir or yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Organic Superfood
- 250 g fresh berries (choose from strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or other red fruits like pomegranate, goji berry, cherry)
- Scattering of walnuts or your choice of nut or seed
- Combine yoghurt and Healthy Chef Organic Superfood – mixing with a spoon until creamy and luscious.
- Spoon onto a serving plate or into a bowl.
- Top with fresh berries and scatter lightly with walnuts.
NOTES AND INSPIRATION
- Pump up the protein and add 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Pure Protein.
- Swap walnuts for roasted almonds which taste amazing.
- Use cashew nut cream or coconut yoghurt in place of natural yoghurt.
- Use other seasonal fruits like pineapple + blueberry, fresh peach, fig + pomegranate.
Celebrity chef, nutritionist and entrepreneur Teresa Cutter has successfully pioneered the world of health + wellness with her nutritional product line of functional food supplements and healthy cookbooks.
Teresa Cutter says she feels more fabulous in her 50’s than she did in her 20’s. She credits her glowing skin to her diet and product range that has been specially designed to help support glowing skin, healthy hormones, gut health as well as a lean toned body.
“I don’t do extreme diets and consume mainly a plant-based diet including leafy greens, salads, fruits, vegetables, olive oil and clean, hormone-free proteins like fish.”
In my book Perfect Digestive Health, my two-week meal plan and recipes are based around a diet free from gluten, dairy and refined sugars to give the digestive system the best chance of resetting and having a fresh start.