Vegetable Stir Fry is always a favourite when it comes to a quick, healthy meal. Our Vegetable Noodle and Cashew Stir Fry (from our Active Living Program), takes the humble vegetable stir fry next level!
With an aromatic, fresh flavour, this Vegetable Stir Fry is filled with fresh ingredients. It’s sure a fire addition to your regular rotation.
Vegetable Noodle and Cashew Stir fry
We’re always a fan of one pan meals that are packed with delicious, fresh ingredients. Especially when they are as good as this Vegetable Noodle Cashew Stir Fry. Light but flavoursome, this one makes a great lunch or dinner.
We recommend making a double batch so you can enjoy leftovers the next day #mealprep
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato, cut into noodles (you can use a Spiralizer or Zoodler)
- 400g mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 250 grams sliced meat strips or firm tofu
- 2 thumbs ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Juice of a lime
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Add sweet potato noodles, stir fry vegetables and toss in pan 4-5 minutes until cooked but still tender.
- Add cashews and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Remove vegetables from pan.
- Heat extra coconut oil in pan over medium high heat and add sliced meat or tofu.
- Stir fry for 4-6 minutes until cooked.
- Mix sauce ingredients in bowl and add to meat or tofu along with vegetables.
- Stir well and serve.