Nothing says party like a gorgeous party platter! A couple of delicious dips, your favourite selection of veggie sticks and snacks and you’re good to go.
There is literally something for everyone; sweet, salty, crunchy, soft, smokey or zesty… we’ve got it all!
Our pumpkin and broccoli dips are the ideal BFF to all of your crackers and veggie sticks and are super easy to make.
Pair with some of our MNB signature mocktails and you’re good to go.
So put together your perfect platter and enjoy the party!
The Essential Party Platter
The key to the perfect party platter is to have a couple of tasty dips that work well with everything (see our pumpkin and broccoli dips below) and a selection of flavours that compliment each other.
Everyone loves a nibble at a party or relaxed get together, so save yourself the cook time and put together an epic platter so you can concentrate on enjoying the day!
- 2 cups roasted jap pumpkin
- ½ cup cashews (soaked in boiling water 30 minutes and drained)
- 2 cloves garlic, roasted
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ head broccoli florets
- ½ cup cashews soaked 20 minutes in boiling water
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan or 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
For the dips:
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
Choose your favourite combination of:
- Roasted nuts
- Seed crackers
- Vege sticks
- Roasted chickpeas or broad beans
- Hard cheddar or vegan cheese
- Cherries and strawberries
Arrange on your platter or on wooden boards across your grazing table and enjoy!