Beauty eats are the greatest discovery since beauty sleeps! Enter these deliciously simple Beauty Boosting Bliss Balls.
All of the tasty components to get your skin glowing from the inside out rolled into one healthy snack!
A tasty treat and glowing skin beauty boost, all rolled into one – What more could you want?
Beauty Boosting Berry Bliss Balls
Makes Approx 12
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Organic Superfood*
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder*
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- COMBINE almond meal, coconut, vanilla + raspberries into a food-processor or high speed blender.
- PROCESS until well combined then transfer into a mixing bowl.
- ADD Healthy Chef Superfood, Healthy Chef Protein, coconut oil + maple syrup, then mix through until combined.
- ROLL into balls then roll into coconut to coat.
- REFRIGERATE for one hour before serving.
Celebrity chef, nutritionist and entrepreneur Teresa Cutter has successfully pioneered the world of health + wellness with her nutritional product line of functional food supplements and healthy cookbooks.
Teresa Cutter says she feels more fabulous in her 50’s than she did in her 20’s and credits her glowing skin to her diet and product range that has been specially designed to help support glowing skin, healthy hormones, gut health as well as a lean toned body.
“I don’t do extreme diets and consume mainly a plant-based diet including leafy greens, salads, fruits, vegetables, olive oil and clean, hormone-free proteins like fish.
I love to start my morning with a spoonful of Healthy Chef Greens mixed into cold filtered water or coconut water and a smoothie made with Healthy Chef Protein Powder, half an avocado and pear or kiwi. It’s important to find what works for you and what foods make you feel great.”