We LOVE a good dessert so when we saw these Raw Raspberry Cookie Cheesecake Cups… we were drooling. The perfect balance of sweet and creamy, they’re a yes from us!
Raw Raspberry Cookie Cheesecake Cups
Creamy, fresh deliciousness is the best way to describe these raspberry ‘cheese’ cakes. I don’t think I’ve ever had a fruity raw dessert that still feels so indulgent! The base is made up of cookies (we used Livia’s Dunx so they’re dairy free, gluten free and vegan friendly).
The base is then topped with the dreamiest raspberry caramel and creamy vanilla ‘cheese’ cake and of course, the defining feature – a raspberry ripple! If you don’t end up sharing them, we don’t blame you!
TIP: You can switch up the flavours by replacing the raspberries with any fruit you are loving at the moment. We’ve tried them with lemon, and it was equally divine!
- 250g cookies* we used 8 packs of Livia’s Dunx Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 10 Medjool dates
- 7g freeze dried raspberries
- 150g (1 ¼ cups) cashews, soaked in water for 4-6 hours
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 150g (1 ¼ cups) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Begin by greasing a silicone muffin tray with coconut oil.
- To make the base, add the cookies to a food processor and blitz to fine crumbs
- Next, transfer the cookie crumbs into a large mixing bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, divide the base mixture evenly between each silicon muffin cavity and firmly press. Set aside in the fridge or freezer for up to an hour.
- Meanwhile, make the raspberry ripple by adding everything to a pan and cooking over a medium heat until the raspberries breakdown and you have a thick mixture. Leave to one side to cool completely, along with the bases.
- Make the raspberry caramel by blending the medjool dates and freeze dried raspberries. Place a portion on top of each base, using a spoon to flatten it.
- For the ‘cheese’cake, place everything into a food processor and blend until you have a really smooth mix. This will take between 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon on the ‘cheese’cake, along with small spoonfuls of the raspberry ripple and swirl the two together. Continue until they are full to the top.
- Place in the freezer to set for about 1-2 hours. Allow to defrost slightly before you’re ready to serve.
Founded by Olivia Wollenberg, Livia’s is THE brand revolutionising sweet-snacking. Specialising in natural deliciousness, Livia’s takes the simplest ingredients and makes them into the most sublime tasting vegan, dairy and gluten free treats. Livia’s now has 4 sensationally innovative product ranges including everything including Dunx, Million Squares, Biccy Boms and Nugglets.