If your belly is grumbling like mine… <rawr> it’s raw treat time!
These delicious Blueberry Tarts are so tasty you won’t believe that they’re choc full of goodness and natural ingredients!
Plus… being raw, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free and vegan they’re sure to please everyone!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get unbaking!
Raw Blueberry & Hemp Tarts
- 1 tbsp. almonds
- ¼ cup hemp foods Australia hemp flour
- 3 medjool dates
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅔ cup cashews soaked in water drained
- ⅓ cup hemp flour
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medjool date pitted
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- Grease 6 tart cases.
- Place all the crust ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture sticks together when pinched.
- Press the mixture into the base and sides of the greased tart cases.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Place the filling ingredients in a food processor or blend and process until smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the tart shells.
- Top with coconut, cacao nibs and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.