If you’re looking for your next meal prep friendly snack, that’s warming yet packed with protein and omega 3 look no further!
This Pumpkin and Caraway Loaf is the ideal snack to warm your soul and fill your tummy.
Bake up a couple of batches on the weekend and freeze individual serves for an easy grab and go snack-a-roo. Easy!
Pumpkin and Caraway Bread
SERVES 8 (GF DF SF)
PREP TIME 10 MINS
COOK TIME 1 HR 30 MINS
- 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup hemp foods Australia hemp flour
- 3 eggs or flax/chia eggs
- 3 cups grated pumpkin
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper then transfer the tin to the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Take the bread out of the oven and cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm with your favourite spread!
Let’s get baking!
For more hemp recipes, products and info visit Hemp Foods Australia here!