Nourish Bowl with Turmeric Dressing
There’s nothing like a good, hearty nourish bowl to fill up your tum! They’re also really easy to prep in bulk so you have lunch and/or dinner sorted for the next few days!
This recipe is packed with protein and flavour so is sure to satisfy.
Goodness Me Box is a great way to try new ingredients, snacks and samples with your health and wellness in mind.
Ingredients - Bowl
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin
- 1/2 can chickpeas, washed
- 2 large handfuls snow pea sprouts
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts or hemp seeds
- Turmeric dressing to drizzle
Ingredients - Dressing
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1/2 large lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender until smooth. (Store in fridge for up to one week.)
- Place all ‘bowl’ ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with turmeric dressing.