Moroccan Sweet Potato Bake with Pistachio Dukkah and Yoghurt
This Moroccan Sweet Potato Bake is great as a warming autumn or winter dish or to add to a festive feast!
Prep Time15 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, thinly sliced with mandolin
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons rice syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons vere juice or 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pistachios
- 3 tablespoons macadamias
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, ground
- ½ cup natural Greek or coconut yoghurt
- Juice ½ lemon
- Pinch salt
Sweet Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Place sweet potato slices and all remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and massage sweet potato to coat thoroughly.
- Layer sweet potato slices in concentric circles in baking dish. Bake for 1 hour.
Pistachio Macadamia Dukkah
- Place all ingredients (pistachios, macadamias, sesame seeds, coriander seeds) on lined baking tray and toast for 3-5 minutes.
- Cool. Place in blender and pulse until breadcrumb texture.
- Assemble ingredients (yoghurt, lemon juice, salt)
- Mix well in bowl.
Sprinkle sweet potato with dukkah and drizzle in yoghurt to serve.