We are going B-A-N-A-N-A-S for this Gluten Free Banana Bread! 👏🍌
There’s nothing quite like the smell of warm banana bread on a chilly morning… hmmmmm. Bake a fresh batch on a Sunday morning to have your kitchen smelling like heaven and your brunch visitors 100% satisfied. Plus any extras make a perfect Monday breakfast – if there’s any left 😋😆
Stefanie Jung is a holistic health and wellness coach with a focus on helping women heal their relationship with food and their body.
After having struggled with disordered eating herself when she was younger, she is deeply passionate about teaching women to embrace and accept themselves unconditionally. Stefanie is also a 200h certified yoga teacher, an advocate of wholesome eating and an eco-conscious warrior.
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 fresh dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup LSA
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp stevia powder
- Optional: 1 tbsp raw cacao powder and/or 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add wet mixture to the dry mixture, and mix well until well combined. You may need to add more almond meal if the consistency is too wet, or more almond milk if the consistency is too dry,
- Use coconut oil to lightly oil a loaf tin. Spoon the batter into the tin and flatten out.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes. Use a skewer to check if the banana bread is ready (it should come out dry once ready).
- Once cooked, remove from oven and let it cool off in the tin.
- Serve with a side of coconot yoghurt, a drizzle of maple syrup and/or a dollop of peanut butter.