- 300g quinoa uncooked
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 5 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 50g sunflower seeds or other seeds you may like (or omit)
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the oats and quinoa in a blender or Nutri Bullet and blend until a flour texture is formed.
- Tip this flour into a large mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients, using a spoon combine into a thick sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough into a lined or greased 1lbs bread tin and bake for 60 minutes.
- Cover the top with tinfoil after the first 35 minutes so it doesn’t over brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR BREAD? 😍😍😍 here are some of my favourite toppings on my vegan quinoa bread recipe:
- Happy pear chocolate spread with fresh berries
- Simple chia jam with bee pollen
- Mascarpone spread with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey
- Hummus with grilled courgette
- Meridian cashew butter
- Sliced tomato, avocado and dillisk
Let me know what your favourite toppings are!
Roz Purcell is a bestselling cookery author and entrepreneur. Roz has successfully launched a stellar media career which includes a winning role on Come Dine with Me Ireland, a guest chef appearance on TV3’s the Restaurant, and a stint as a Celebrity Bainisteor on RTE.
Her passion for healthy food and lifestyle has earned her thousands of followers on social media in recent years. You can connect with Roz on Instagram via @naturalbornfeeder and you can check out more of her delicious recipes here!