If you like pina coladas and alkalising in the rain… then this is the bowl for you! And not just in the rain either.
This super simple smoothie bowl is a tropical treat that is packed with antioxidants and is the perfect breakfast to help soothe your tummy, alkalise and rebalance your tummy.
Alkalising Pina Colada Bowl
PREPARE: 10 MINUTES (pre-freeze fruit the day before)
- 1 ½ tbsp greens powder (we used Morlife Alkalising Greens® Pineapple Coconut)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup coconut milk or cream (can substitute with any plant-based milk)
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- Handful of goji berries
- 1 slice pineapple cut into stars
- Blend Frozen banana and frozen pineapple with coconut milk and greens powder
- If mixture needs to be loosened for blending, add a splash of milk or water to your desired consistency
- Pour into bowl and dress with your toppings
- Relax and enjoy!
What’s your favourite healing smoothie bowl?
For more recipes using Morlife Organic Natural Health Foods or shop ingredients, head here!