Get warm from the inside out with our delicious Ramen Soup. Using simple ingredients that you probably already in your pantry, your perfect mid-week meal will be ready in no time!
Peanut Chicken Ramen with Vegetable Noodles
Prep Time10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 275ml can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 sweet potato or 3 carrots, noodle sliced
- 1 zucchini, noodle sliced
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons cashews to garnish
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 teaspoon maple
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
- In a frypan over medium high heat sear chicken breast then bake in oven for 15 minutes or until juices are clear.
- Blend all peanut sauce ingredients together to desired consistency.
- In a large saucepan combine broth, coconut milk, tamari, fish sauce, honey, peanut butter and curry paste, ginger and garlic.
- Bring to the boil and remove from heat.
- Add capsicum, noodles, spinach and sliced chicken breast to a bowl.
- Pour broth into bowl.
- Top with sliced boiled egg, cashews, coriander and peanut sauce.
- Add fragrant herbs and serve immediately.