Starting the day with a nourishing breakfast is a great way to support your gut health and give you lots of energy for the day ahead. This Probiotic Breakfast Bowl is a great recipe, especially at this time of year when… let’s be honest, our tummies probably need a little extra TLC.
It’s also simple to make, fresh and filled with good fats and protein. What a way to start the day… and the New Year!
Probiotic Breakfast Bowl
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Green Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons of protein*
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 pear
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt to serve (your choice Greek or coconut)
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a serving bowl or glass.
- Garnish with fruits such as kiwi fruit (which works wonders on your digestive system).
Celebrity chef, nutritionist and entrepreneur Teresa Cutter has successfully pioneered the world of health + wellness with her nutritional product line of functional food supplements and healthy cookbooks.
Teresa Cutter says she feels more fabulous in her 50’s than she did in her 20’s and credits her glowing skin to her diet and product range that has been specially designed to help support glowing skin, healthy hormones, gut health as well as a lean toned body.