What’s better than chocolate for breakfast? Pana Chocolate for breakfast! It’s raw. It’s organic. It’s handmade. And it’s incredibly delicious! So delicious, in fact, that we couldn’t help but whip up this gluten-free, dairy-free take on morning porridge, just so we can have a big spoonful of nourishing chocolate first thing in the morning.
You will need:
3/4 cup chia seeds
2 cup almond milk
½ cup water
1 tsp coconut oil
1 2tbs agave nectar (to taste)
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cardamom
1/3 block Pana Chocolate Fig & Wild Orange
Mixed fresh berries
2 tbs mixed nuts
Pana Chocolate Raw Cacao
How to make your Pana Porridge:
1. In a small sauce pan, mix in almond milk, agave nectar and spices. Place on the heat and slowly bring to simmer.
2. Add chia seeds to mixture and slowly mix together until combined and it begins to cook.
3. Cook on a low heat, and stir until the chia has absorbed as much liquid as possible. Add small amounts of water to the mixture if it is becoming too dry
4. Once the mixture has reached a porridge consistency, remove from heat. Add in the coconut oil and PANA CHOCOLATE and mix through until combined
5. Once chocolate is fully incorporated, it is ready to garnish and eat!
For more chocolate goodness, visit @pana_chocolate on Instagram…