Working from home at the moment? Mix up your breakfast routine with an easy, versatile omelette! Its an ideal way to use up any leftover veggies or even frozen veggies!! Flavour and spice to taste for your unique take. Season with salt and pepper or a splash of tabasco for a kick.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ capsicum, finely diced
- 3 mushrooms, finely diced
- 3 asparagus spears, finely sliced
- Handful baby spinach
- Sauté vegetables for 3 minutes in olive oil.
- Add egg and cook until golden.
- Feel free to fold or flip if you prefer!