Everyone loves an omelette! This versatile classic is a great any time of the day and is an ideal way to use up any leftover veggies! Flavour and spice to taste for your unique take. Season with salt and pepper or a splash of tabasco for a kick.
Prep Time3 minutes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ capsicum, finely diced
- 3 mushrooms, finely diced
- 3 asparagus spears, finely sliced
- Handful baby spinach
- Sauté vegetables for 3 minutes in olive oil.
- Add egg and cook until golden.
- Feel free to fold or flip if you prefer!