Having a breakfast ready to go makes the mad morning rush that little bit easier! As you know, we’re all about the meal prep life!
If you’re a porridge fan, this high protein and fibre muesli is a great alternative to mix it up or to opt for its cooler cousin on warmer mornings.
High Protein & Fibre Muesli with Yoghurt and Fruit
Keep batches of this muesli in an air tight container and just mix up with your favourite yoghurt and fruits when it’s breakfast time.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups of puffed amaranth
- 1 cup of flaked quinoa
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup LSA or flaxseeds, ground
- ½ cup chia seeds
- full fat yoghurt of choice
- mixed fresh fruit, roughly chopped
- milk of choice
- In a mixing large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, place ½ cup in a bowl with 1-2 tbsp yoghurt, 2-4 tbsp mixed fruit and milk of choice.
Zoe Bingley- Pullin is a celebrity chef and nutritionist who is also one of the experts on Channel 7’s House of Wellness. She is also the author of several successful cookbooks.