We all crave sweet treats from time to time, am I right?! So, we decided to put together a delicious recipe using our new Lorna Jane x Happy Way collagen to help you satisfy your cravings the healthy way!
Introducing, guilt-free blueberry collagen muffins. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and made with spelt flour, these healthy muffins are golden on top and moist and fluffy on the inside and will satisfy that cheeky sweet tooth of yours. If that still doesn’t convince you – don’t forget, they’re packed with collagen thanks to our new collab with Happy Way! Your skin will thank you for eating these delicious muffins.
Guilt-Free Blueberry and Collagen Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups white spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 sachets of flavour-free Lorna Jane x Happy Way Collagen
- ¾ cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 6 x muffin tray with baking paper or patty pans.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, happy way collagen and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix oil, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla and yoghurt with whisk until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry. Add blueberries. Fold mixture gently with spatula.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.