My Green Goddess Mini Frittatas are simple to make, full of nutrient rich ingredients, and most importantly ABSOLUTELY delish.
The perfect on-the-go snack or serve with roasted veggies and big salad for a more substantial lunch or dinner.
Enjoy, L x
Green Goddess Mini Frittatas
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups (120g) firmly packed baby kale or baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond mylk or rice mylk
- 5 free-range eggs
- pinch himalayan salt
- 80g goat’s cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 8 x muffin tray with baking paper or paper cases.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat; cook chilli and onion, stirring for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Meanwhile, blend 1 cup of the kale with the herbs and almond mylk until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and kale puree in a medium jug until combined; season with the salt.
- Divide chopped kale and onion mixture among pan holes; pour over egg mixture. Top with crumbled goat’s cheese.
- Bake frittatas for 20 minutes or until set; they will become firmer on standing. Leave in pan for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature. Scatter with extra fresh herbs, if you like.
NUTRITIONAL INFO protein (7g); carbohydrate (0.9g); total fat (6.6g); fibre (0.6g)
MAKE & STASH store frittatas in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS have two as a snack, or serve three with roast vegetables and a big green salad for a more substantial lunch or dinner!