As soon as we saw this striking smoothie we knew that it is was too beautiful to keep to ourselves!
This iron rich, antioxidant-packed, anti-inflammatory smoothie features some hero foods (papaya, goji berry and calendula) which contain health boosting properties as well as being delicious. Winning!
The beautiful orange colour coupled with the nutritious benefits, make this the perfect breakfast smoothie bowl to impress any festive visitors.
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen papaya
- 1 small handful of goji berries
- Petals from 1-2 calendula flowers
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or yoghurt
- Handful of rolled oats
- Enough coconut water to make your favourite consistency
- Blend to desired consistency
- Garnish (we choose mint leaves, extra petals, chia gel and ruby grapefruit)
- Snap & share on social media wink
Did you catch the @panaceas_pantry takeover on @nourishbylornajane?
The duo behind @pananceas_pantry are sisters from Melbourne, Australia. Jade is an accredited naturopath and nutritionist, doting mother, and keen photographer. Kath is a passionate foodie currently working as a barista, managing a cafe and has plans to study nutritional medicine in the future.
Follow them for delightfully stunning recipes that are as kind as they are delicious.