If you’ve got a thing for gingerbread (who doesn’t right?), then you’re going to LOVE what we’ve whipped up for our last edition of the Christmas smoothie series. If you don’t have the time to bake a batch of Gingerbread Men, or simply want to find a way to sip on those fun and festive spices erry’day, this gingerbread smoothie is for you. Not only decadently delicious, but this super food smoothie is also highly nutritious thanks to the inclusion of real ginger, which supports a healthy immune system. So if you want to keep your taste buds happy and your body healthy this festive season, this MNB approved Gingerbread Smoothie is where it’s at!
Serves: 2 prep time: 5 minutes
You will need:
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (use less if you prefer a subtle ginger flavour)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Pinch of all spice
Let’s make it:
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until deliciously smooth.
- For an extra delicious hit, we crumbled a gluten free gingerbread cookie on top!