Introducing our Chocolate Protein Mousse ????????
A decadent and silky smooth chocolate mousse we love, because…
- It’s high in protein – 11g per serve
- Contains 70% less fat than standard store bought mousse
- 16 ingredients in store bought mousse (including preservatives, emulsifiers, thickeners and stabilizers) compared to 6 ingredients in our protein mousse
- It’s dairy free, gluten free and vegan
- You can make it in less that 5 minutes!
- Tofu is a nutrient dense source of plant sourced protein for balanced blood sugar to help stop sugar cravings
- Cacao is rich in iron for energy and magnesium for muscle relaxation
- Coconut cream is rich in MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) that are easily burnt for energy in the body rather than being stored.
Chocolate Protein Mousse (vegan friendly!)
Prep Time5 minutes
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 100 mls coconut cream
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Pinch Himalayan or sea salt
- 200g strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes to garnish
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into small bowls and set in refrigerator 2 hours or until chilled.
- Garnish with strawberries and coconut.