Chia Pudding is a fantastic nutritious breakfast or snack which is super simple to make. Ideal for meal prepping in big batches and topping with your favourite fruits, superfoods, nuts and seeds. Only needing a few basic ingredients and easy to portion into containers, it’s the perfect healthy breakfast or snack when you’re on the go!
Chia Pudding is a versatile breakfast or snack that you can customise with your favourite flavours and toppings of fresh fruit, berries, nuts and seeds. Chia seeds are also choc full of omega-3 and fibre which help stabilise your blood sugar and keep you fuller for longer. They’re also great for helping keep your hydration up (as they absorb so much liquid) – bonus!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup raspberries and strawberries
- Your choice of toppings
- Mix in glass container and soak overnight in refrigerator or heat on stove over low heat for 4 minutes, stirring until thick.
- Top with your favourite berries, fresh fruit, nuts, seeds and/or edible flowers.
- Optional: sweeten with honey or maple syrup or stir in your favourite superfood powder for additional flavour and nutrients.