Public service announcement: This breakfast tastes like cake! Carrot cake to be exact!
We will be the first to admit, when it comes to breakfast, we struggle to find the time to make a nourishing masterpiece. So when we discovered we could make overnight oats that taste like carrot cake (our favourite cake FYI), we could not contain our excitement.
5 minutes is all you need to turn a pile of ingredients into a nutritional breakfast that will keep you full all morning long. Give it a go!
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 Minutes + Overnight
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 cups milk (your choice milk)
- 3 tablespoons granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- Add all ingredients into a jar (excluding the granola and coconut yoghurt)
- Mix to combine and place in fridge overnight.
- Once you are ready to eat, place the granola and yoghurt on top! Enjoy!