If you’re in the mood for an easy dessert and want to have fun creating it, look no further! LA’s Chomp Eatery offers up their healthier banana split recipe made with greek yogurt, homemade granola, and fresh fruit which can be enjoyed any time of day!
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2-4 pieces of organic strawberries (sliced)
- 8-10 blueberries
- raw honey (optional)
- Slice banana in half and lay a slice on either side of a boat-shaped bowl.
- Add yogurt to the area between the two slices of banana, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle granola atop the banana and yogurt.
- Layer sliced strawberries atop the greek yogurt.
- Add blueberries.
- Optional: Drizzle honey and/or finely chopped mint.