If you’re looking for a way to make your mornings just that little bit sweeter, then boy do we have the thing for you. Clean Chocolate Jaffa Granola anyone? While it sounds like a treat that’s far too decadent to eat in the AM, fear not fellow sweet toothed nourishers, because this bowl is choc-a-block (see what we did there?) full of the good wholesome stuff… no processed sugar allowed. Still not sold? Cacao has over 40 x the antioxidants of blueberries, is the highest plant-based source of iron, is loaded with magnesium and is a natural antidepressant and mood elevator, so who’s up for chocolate for breakfast?
Like what you see? Well there’s plenty more where that came from and this is just one of the 50+ totally drool-worthy and completely clean recipes featured in our Sweet Like Chocolate E-Book. This book was carefully curated by our team of
chocoholics experts to help you indulge without the guilt. Download and purchase your copy below just in time for Easter.
Clean Chocolate Jaffa Granola
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Serves 4
- ½ cup macadamias
- 2 cups rolled oats (or gluten-free oats)
- ¾ cup raw buckwheat
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon orange zest or 5 drops doterra essential oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup cranberries
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 120C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients except cranberries in a bowl and mix well. Spread over baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy, turning half way through so mix cooks evenly. Cool on oven tray. Add in cranberries.
- Store in sealed jar in pantry.