The New Year is nearly here!! And while 2019 brought us some great times, I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to kicking off a brand new decade with some boss vibes filled with positive energy.
My gym membership and workout routine is locked in, I have my fresh Lorna Jane diary with all of my goals planned out. Next step is to give my vibes a refresh ready to attract all of the goodness that 2020 has to offer. I caught up with Spirit Alignment Mentor Tracey Dimech to get her 5 fave ways to reboot your good vibes in life and at home.
Done as a meditation, a Light Bath is a blissful way to spark the good vibes in your personal life.
- Simply find somewhere comfortable to sit with your feet flat on the floor or lay down.
- With your eyes closed, visualise a white light coming from above your head and flowing over your body down to your feet, into the ground and then back up again to your head.
- Then imagine it entering the top of your head and flowing inside down your body, filling it up all the way to your feet again and back up to your head.
- The last round comes in through your head again, down to your feet and back up but this time it stops at your heart.
- From this heart space, send white light to all the people you love, to all the relationships and situations in your life right now.
- Finish it off with the light coming back into your heart.
- Open your eyes when you are ready, leaving the light glowing inside of you.
The smoke from both Sage and Incense not only cleanses the air by nullifying negative particles, reducing airborne bacteria and purifying your personal energy but depending on the type used will promote feel good emotions and support your positive intentions.
Try standard White Sage for smudging your space and my favourite incense Frankincense for personal cleansing and intention setting. Its fragrance promotes peace, faith, calmness and spiritual connection.
Selenite & Rose Quartz
Selenite is known to neutralise negative and positive energy. Placing a Selenite tower in each room (and even your office) will help restore balance in you and the space. It is the only crystal that self cleanses, so they are low maintenance and unless you really want to, they won’t need a full moon light cleanse each month.
Add large pieces of raw Rose Quartz to your bed side table and desk for a gentle influence of love, acceptance and beauty.
Let your Right Brain Rule
Using our creative Right brain more often brings so much life and fresh energy to our everyday and we become more attractive to those around us. Be spontaneous, try to find humour in the small things, get creative and add more play to the mundane in your day. Draw, write, colour, make or dance. The less structured and planned the better.
Out with the old, in with the living
EVERYTHING vibrates at a frequency and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most items around your home are probably heavy of stagnant, low-vibe energy, weighing you and your home down. If it is broke, you can’t remember when the last time you used it or wore it was then it needs to go! Your home should be considered a sacred space and consider everything in it deserving of being a part of that. Replace old items with vases of fresh roses, a fern and lucky Jade plant or two to welcome prosperity, happiness and fresh clean air.
Will you be starting the new year with refreshed, positive vibes? ✨
Tracey Dimech is a Spirit Alignment Mentor.
With a combination of her undeniable connection to the afterlife, psychic abilities, personal experiences, old soul vibe and passion to serve others on the deepest, authentic level, Tracey guides people through and in to alignment with their Spirit.