Looking for easy ways to incorporate collagen into your daily routine?
Here’s my 4 top tips for you:
#1: Collagen Coffee
If you love to start your day with a coffee then you will love this. Just add 1 sachet of Coconut ‘On The Glo’ Collagen Powder to your coffee of choice (my favourite is coconut but flavour-free is good too) Both available from lornajane.com.au or happyway.com.au
#2: Peach Collagen Yoghurt
It’s also great added to your yoghurt.
What You Need:
- 1 sachet of Peach ‘On The Glo’ Collagen (available from lornajane.com.au or happyway.com.au)
- Yoghurt of choice (I swap between coconut and Greek style)
–Sprinkle collagen over yoghurt and mix through. Add berries of choice (my fave are blueberries) and you’re ready to go
What You Need:
- 3 TBS of Cold Brew coffee or a shot of espresso (add as much or as little coffee as you like xx)
- 1 scoop of Happy Way Chocolate Whey Protein (or you can use the vegan version if prefer – both available from happyway.com.au)
- 1 sachet of either Flavour Free or Coconut ‘On The Glo’ Collagen Powder (available from lornajane.com.au or happyway.com.au)
- 1 Cup milk of choice of water (I use a combination of almond milk and water)
- 1 handful of cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup of ice
Blend all ingredients together and serve with a sprinkle of cacao nibs on top
#4: Banana Collagen Oats
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 Sachet Flavour Free ‘On The Glo’ Collagen (available from lornajane.com.au or happyway.com.au)
- Filtered water and/or almond milk as much or as little as you like
- Honey and berries to finish
Soak oats overnight in water or milk then cook over low heat (stirring continuously)
Mash banana in a bowl and sprinkle with collagen and cinnamon
When oats are cooked add to bowl and mix through
Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with Berries
WHY TAKE ON THE GLO COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS?
With collagen making up a whopping 80 percent of our skin it’s important to ensure we support it however we can. Marine collagen is 100% pure and highly bio available, meaning it’s easily absorbed, the benefits include improving skin elasticity and hydration, promoting healthy hair and nail growth, as well as supporting joint health.
Beauty Dust – If you’ve been looking for an easy and delicious way to add collagen into your daily routine, look no further! These convenient, powerful and nourishing sachets can be easily added into your favourite smoothie, coffee or even water and trust us, you will LOVE the results.
Beauty Bars – We love a good snack and love it even more if it has beauty and wellness benefits. So we’re pretty obsessed with these Beauty Bars. Not only do they contain beauty boosting collagen, they also have magnesium for muscle repair and a calm and happy mind. Our beauty bars use grass fed whey, the superior whey supplement, as it is not exposed to hormone treatments and fed genetically modified organisms.
On The Glo Collagen Beauty Dust and Beauty Bars are available now at: