As we celebrate the latest Active Living magazine, we take 5 with our favourite active girl Lorna Jane Clarkson to discover the favourite pieces in her home & wardrobe – plus her top style tips for the new season!
1. MANOLO BLAHNIK HEELS: Sure, a sporty sneaker can take you far but these classic pumps always make an appearance when I venture into a skirt or dress. Head to the Manolo website to find a pair to take home and love.
2. LOUIS VUITTON TOTE: The iconic tote is definitely a must-have for me… It fits EVERYTHING! It’s also great as a carry on item for flights – find it here.
3. CHANEL BOY BAG: Deserving a place on every woman’s lust list, this timeless little number is worthy of all the attention.
4. IPAD: I can’t live without my iPad, which is the best way to keep up with my busy schedule (and some sneaky Instagram updates). When I can jazz it up with a Move Nourish Believe Repeat iPad case, how could I resist?
5. PASSPORT: I’m constantly finding new ideas and inspiration on my travels. I try to stay at hotels with a gym and always pack a pair of sneakers and comfortable sports bra so I’m ready to move at a moment’s notice.
6. FASHION BOOKS: It wouldn’t be my lust list without a can’t-put-down book! The iconic story of Coco Chanel is forever inspiring me.
7. 2014 MNB DIARY: The perfect way to keep organised and stay motivated, the 2014 diary is definitely on my Lust List! This diary tracks my progress and gives me the opportunity to write down my affirmations each week.
8. THE GLOSSY: My good friend Lisa has created Messenger Collective Magazine, a hub for all things fashion, travel, inspiring stories and entrepreneurial tips. It is my go-to weekend reading source.
9. MEMORIES: I am big into printing photos at the moment. These days we snap away on our iPhones and in our iPhones they stay. This is a black and white shot of my Mum and Dad on a trip to Southport (in the UK) just after they got engaged … when they were young and very much in LOVE xx
10. CARLA OATES INNER BEAUTY POWDER: Nourish your skin from the inside out. Get your own glowing blend here.
11. NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Yes, I’ve fallen into the Frank craze! I can’t get over how energised and soft my body feels after getting in the shower with Frank, especially after a good dry body brush. As a huge believer in natural beauty products, I just had to try the Kora range by supermodel Mirander Kerr. This hydrating day and night cream protects my skin from the elements without filling it with chemicals for a quick fix. I always carry Jurlique Rose Water Balancing mist in my handbag, it’s perfect to balance and re-energise my skin after a work out or just to rejuvenate my skin throughout the day. Rose water is incredibly harmonising for the skin and the mind and provides lots of hydration quickly.
12. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN CLUTCH: From his last collection… I love the classic fabric with the hardcore skull clasp.
13. UNIQUELY LJ: FUSION RUN SHORT: I designed this cute pair of run shorts to shimmer and shine with every step – it’s my firm favourite for training, running and everyday wear (available March).
14. VANILLA CANDLES: My friends and family will agree that I love, LOVE the scent of vanilla candles. I am constantly burning them in my home.
15. DAILY AFFIRMATIONS: This Never Give Up paperweight is special to me as it symbolises the strength and determination of our Lorna Jane sisterhood.
17. SAHARA PARKER: Every winter I design a statement parker that will serve as your ultimate style staple of the season. This cosy jacket will be available throughout March & April.
18. NIKE WEDGED SNEAKERS: These Nike wedges are the perfect addition to my wardrobe! Fashionable, sporty and heavenly comfortable, these babies make globetrotting a breeze.
19. LOUIS VUITTON BRACELET: This gorgeous keepsake was a gift from my puppy Roger last Christmas… I know – he has great taste!
Want to know more from Lorna? Peek inside her gorgeous home and be inspired by her energetic Active Living philosophy in her first My Active Life video.