If there’s one thing Lorna loves to nourish on in this active world (other than dark chocolate of course), it’s pomegranate! When it’s in season, it’s an essential in the LJC household – with no limits to what it can be used with. Chicken, salads, wraps and smoothies… a little can go a long way! And Since it’s warming up on our side of the globe, Lorna whipped up her famous pomegranate spritzer, that’s sure to quench those summer vibes.
Serves: 1 prep time: 10 mins
You will need:
- 1-tablespoon pomegranate arils (seeds)
- Juice ½ lime
- ¼ cup raspberries, smashed
- Sprig of mint
- 2 cups of mineral water
- Ice (we used floral ice cubes)
Let’s make it:
- In a glass add the pomegranate and raspberries.
- Squeeze the limejuice over and then add the mineral water.
- Add the ice cubes and a long sprig of mint for garnish.
Do you love pomegranate?