Pack your bags, we are taking your taste buds to flavour-town!
We will be the first to admit, a nourishing meal that takes less than 20 minutes to make is a winner in our books. Extra points are given when it also happens to be delicious!
Cue our Viet Bowl. Overflowing with fresh vegetables and crisp flavours, this recipe can refresh your go-to weeknight dinners in less time than it takes to order your favourite takeout.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
COOKING Time: 15 Minutes
- 200g chicken mince
- 1 thumb ginger, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium-sized chilli, finely chopped
- ½ bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Fresh lettuce leaves
- Carrot sticks
- Zucchini noodles
- Fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon kimchi
- Mint to serve
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix to combine
- In a large, heavy-based pan 1 tablespoon coconut oil over a medium heat. Spoon in 1 tablespoon of mixture at a time. Turn occasionally, to cook all sides.
- Keep turning until cooked through.
- Once cooked through, remove from heat and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Once all of the mixture is cooked, serve in a bowl with the fresh ingredients.