Our go-to Protein Peanut Butter Bliss Balls are perfect for a post-workout snack in a flash! One of Lorna’s favourite sweet treats, these bliss balls freeze well so can be bulk prepped to satisfy your sweet, snacky needs all week long ???? ????
Protein Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
Prep Time5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (we used Happy Way)
- 5 tablespoons gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix the ingredients together with a spatula until mixture comes together.
- Break into 8 pieces and roll into balls.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Enjoy now or freeze for later!