Our go-to Protein Peanut Butter Bliss Balls are perfect for a post-workout snack in a flash! One of Lorna’s favourite sweet treats, these bliss balls freeze well so can be bulk prepped to satisfy your sweet, snacky needs all week long 😋 💕
Protein Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
Prep Time5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (we used Happy Way)
- 5 tablespoons gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix the ingredients together with a spatula until mixture comes together.
- Break into 8 pieces and roll into balls.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Enjoy now or freeze for later!