Veggie Croquettes + Turmeric Dip
These Veggie Croquettes are great as a snack, to bring to a picnic or BBQ or to add to your spread when entertaining (they work really well with our Essential Party Platter).
Filled with nourishing, plant based ingredients, they’re perfect for everyone!
Goodness Me Box is a great way to try new ingredients, snacks and samples with your health and wellness in mind. For this recipe we used *Tangy Turmeric Superdip Mix from the Goodness Me Box.
Ingredients - Croquettes
- 1/2 brown onion, finely diced
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2-3 tbsp water, to bind
- Avocado, olive or coconut oil, to cook
Ingredients - Dip
- 1 cup plain coconut yoghurt
- 1 x Tangy Turmeric Superdip Mix*
- Sauté onion and carrots in a pan until soft
- Combine in a food processor with chickpeas, coconut, quinoa flakes, coriander, cumin and salt and pulse to combine.
- Add tahini and water.
- Pulse again to combine- the mixture should come together when pressed.
- Form into 16 croquettes
- Cook croquettes in small batches over a low – medium heat with 2 tbsp oil each time, until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- In a small bowl stir the yoghurt and tangy turmeric superdip mix to combine.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Serve croquettes with turmeric dip.