In just five sleeps, the Easter bunny will be hopping into a home near you, with a basket full of goodies that will make your long weekend just that little bit sweeter. But just because you might have swapped your desk for a deserted beach somewhere, it doesn’t give you a hall pass from Active Living. Any MNB girl worth her weight in chia seeds knows that clean eating isn’t about deprivation, but rather creative adaptation… so with the long weekend surcharges out in full force, why not stay in and make your own delicious Chocolate Jaffa Granola that you can enjoy all weekend long?
Created exclusively for our Sweet Like Chocolate e-Book, this is just one of the 50+ totally drool-worthy and completely clean recipes that have been carefully curated by our team of chocolate experts (read: clean chocoholics). Download and purchase your copy now and spend a little time over the much needed long weekend indulging sans guilt.
Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast?
The Perfect Chocolate Granola Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Serves 4
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup macadamias
- ¾ cup raw buckwheat
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon orange zest or 5 drops doterra essential oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 120C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients except cranberries in a bowl and mix well. Spread over baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crunchy, turning half way through so mix cooks evenly. Cool on oven tray. Add in cranberries.
- Store in sealed jar in pantry.