Hands up, who else finds it hard to fit in a nourishing breakfast every morning? We get it! Finding the time between pressing snooze and getting ready for work can be tight some mornings, so we made the perfect recipe for those who are time poor, and need breakfast on the run!
Introducing our Matcha Chia Pudding! Loaded with omega-3 rich chia seeds, antioxidant hero maca root, and matcha powder, this overnight pudding is not only super simple to prepare, but will also keep you fueled all morning long.
Matcha Chia Pudding
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- ½ teaspoon maca
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (white)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk (homemade or store bought)
- Green apple, sliced
- Banana, sliced
- Shaved coconut
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon granola (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients together, then add in the milk. Stir thoroughly to ensure the chia seeds and liquid are evenly combined. Put aside to set for 20 minutes.
- Divide mixture between your containers/jars and place fruit and garnish on top! This can be eaten straight away, or placed back in the fridge overnight, ready to be eaten the next day.
We make our chia pudding the night before so we can eat it for lunch the next day.
The pudding will last in refrigeration for up to 3 days.
To make sure your fruit is fresh, place on top of pudding just before eating.