If you’re planning your holiday get together and are looking for some new beverage inspo, look no further than these two super simple Kombucha Cocktails.
Move over champagne and take a hike egg-nog, there’s a new go-to holiday tipple.
Raise your glass the MNB way with these two fun, festive takes on Kombucha.
Berry Kombucha Sangria
- 1 large bottle of original kombucha 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1 lemon, sectioned or cut into thin rounds
- 1 large orange, sectioned
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 bottle of red wine (non-alcoholic)
Fill a punch bowl with all the ingredients (except for ice), stir and refrigerate over night.
Add ice when you are ready to serve.
- 150ml ginger kombucha
1/2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 30ml of sparking water (or 1 shot of vodka if you’re looking for an alcoholic version)
Fill a copper mug with ice.
Pour in the vodka and top it of with kombucha.
Add a generous squeeze of lime.
Garnish with a little wheel of lime.
A big thank you to our friend The Well Nest for these fun recipes!
Want more festive goodness? Head here to grab your own copy of The Well Nest’s ‘A Happy & Healthy Christmas’ eBook.