Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Raspberries & Cacao Nibs
If you have a sweet tooth this one is for you! This decadent chocolate mousse tastes as amazing as it looks. And in bonus news, it is super good for you! Packed with plant based protein, good fats and antioxidants this healthy chocolate mousse will have even the most skeptical about good food tasting great coming back for more.
Whip up a batch to share as a delicious dessert over the holidays but make sure you keep a stash to enjoy for your own sweet treat too!
- 3 scoops high quality chocolate protein powder *We used WelleCo NOURISHING PLANT PROTEIN Peruvian Chocolate
- 4 – 5 avocados (about 2 3⁄4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder or extract
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cup cacao powder
- 1⁄4 cup filtered water
- Pinch flaked sea salt
- Cacao nibs
- Rose petals
- Scoop the avocado into a food processor and blend with the coconut oil and vanilla until smooth, this will take a minute or two.
- Add the almond butter, maple, cacao powder, cold water, nourishing protein and sea salt and blend for a further few minutes until very smooth.
- Serve with fresh raspberries, cacao nibs and rose petals.
- The chocolate mousse keeps in the fridge for about a week.
Enjoy your delicious chocolate mousse!
Founded by Elle Macpherson and Andrea Horwood, WelleCo is dedicated to creating the worlds best clean, plant-based elixirs backed by science, driven by nature.
WelleCo elixirs are dietary supplements designed by leading nutritional doctors using carefully formulated ingredients derived from wholefoods. In easily absorbable powder form, they are designed to nourish the body’s 11 systems from the inside out.