Looking for a yummy new way to enjoy your avocado or a fancy new snack to fight off the 3pm munchies?
With a handful of fresh ingredients and less than 10 minutes you will have yourself a crunchy snack filled with healthy fats, protein and deliciousness!
Crunchy Apple Avocados
- 2 medium avocados
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 red apples, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hulled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon almonds, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon hemp oil (we used Hemp Foods Australia Hemp Oil)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Extra almonds, hemp seeds and apple to garnish
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out the flesh, keeping skin.
- Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl and mash with the lemon juice (this will stop it going brown).
- Add apples, celery, hemp seed, almonds, raisins, hemp oil and ground cinnamon.
- Fill the avocado skins with the avocado mixture and garnish with extra almonds, hemp seeds and apple.
Get in my belly!!