So add this bowl as your new ‘beauty eat’ to go along with your beauty sleep – no complaints here!
Avocado – Omega 3’s for glowing skin
Eggs – Vitamin B12 for healthy hair
Matcha – Antioxidant rich to protect your skin
Leafy Greens – Antioxidants to boost hydration and elasticity, Vitamin C and Vitamin E
Almonds – Vitamin E to help protect against sun damage
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 2 free-range eggs
- 3 heaped cups fresh spinach
- ½ cucumber, shaved into strips
- 100g edamame, blanched & removed from pods
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoon greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ lemon, juice
- ¼ lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Matcha
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a light simmer.
- Add in the freshly cracked eggs and lightly poach until cooked to your liking.
- In the meantime, start building your salad.
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, cucumber, edamame, seeds and nuts and combine with the dressing.
- Divide between 2 bowls.
- Once the eggs are finished poaching, add them on top of your salad.
- Top with the avocado, 1 tablespoon of the yoghurt (on each bowl) and sliced lemon.
- Finish with the Matcha Salt and serve!