These no bake, no nut, gluten free muesli bars are full of nourishing, high fibre, nerve supporting food as well as providing good fats, protein and energy (of the slow release kind).
No Bake, No Nut, Gluten Free Muesli Bars
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 14 squares
- 1 cup organic gluten free rolled oats (or 2 cups quinoa flakes)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup pepita seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup goji berries
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon spice powder
- 125 grams of organic coconut oil
- ½ cup of raw honey (or use maple syrup or your favourite honey alternative to make it vegan friendly)
How to make it:
- Combine all raw dried ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small pot, combine the coconut oil and raw honey a low heat, stirring until combined (a few minutes).
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dried ingredients.
- Press mixture into a small slice tin lined with baking paper use the back of a big spoon that is a little wet to really compact it into the tray.
- Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the tin and cut into bars.
- It is best to keep refrigerated or frozen.