Take a hike boring midday snack, our Grain Free Loaf is here!
Loaded with a generous mix of seeds and nuts (i.e: almost every seed you have in your pantry), with a twist of warming spice, you can take your snacking game up to a whole new level!
We love having a slice of this on hand at all times to nibble on throughout the morning, or to eat with sauerkraut alongside a salad at lunch!
Be the envy of your co-workers and bring this (minimal effort) loaf to your next lunch and let your novice baking do the talking for you!
MNB Grain Free Loaf
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
¾ cup almonds
¾ cup hazelnuts
¾ cup sesame seeds
¾ cup sunflower seeds
¾ cup linseeds
¾ cup pepitas
2 tablespoons teff
1 tablespoon toasted cumin seeds
2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
5 eggs, whisked
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine evenly.
- Pour mixture into a lined bread tin and smooth over so the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Place in your oven and cook for 60 minutes to ensure it sets.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
- Cut into slices and enjoy on it’s own or with your favourite spread or sauerkraut.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge to store for up to 4 days
You can freeze once cooled. Keep in an airtight container for up to a week
Try these delicious spread ideas!
What’s your favourite way to enjoy this Grain Free Loaf?