While Gingerbread is traditionally one of those fleeting seasonal indulgences that comes and goes quicker than you can say ho ho ho, we’ve managed to find a way (and a nourishing one at that) to keep a little piece of Christmas with us all year round. Gingerbread Almond Mylk Latte anyone? Thanks to our clever friend The Fit Foodie, for sharing this delightful recipe for her creamy, dreamy latte!
More than just a pretty face, there is SO much more to this delicious drink than just its scrumptious taste. Ginger has a whole host of amazing health benefits and helps support everything from your digestion to your immune system, making it the perfect addition to any noteworthy nourishers routine.
Deck the halls with jars of Gingerbread Almond Mylk Latte!
Gingerbread Almond Mylk Latte
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia or honey
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Heat almond milk over a stove in a small milk pan.
- Add spices, brewed coffee and sweetener of choice, and mix well.
- Serve in your favourite mug, or allow to cool a little before pouring over ice.
The Fit Foodie (aka Sally O’Neil), is on a mission to prove that healthy and nutritious doesn’t have to be boring – and that even while staying in shape you can have your cake and eat it too. After losing 14kg after adopting a healthier lifestyle, Sally has now launched her own range of Protein Ball Mixes: Fit Mixes, so that you too can make healthy treats at home without the fuss. Visit Sally’s website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for delicious recipes, wellness tips and workouts.