After weeks of festive food, give your taste buds a fresh and flavoursome change with this Crab, Lime and Chilli Angel Hair Pasta dish, from Nutritionist and Celebrity Chef, Zoe Bingley- Pullin.
Angel Hair Pasta is the perfect accompaniment to the delicate but zesty flavours in this dish that’s ideal for a long holiday lunch or dinner.
Crab, Lime and Chilli Angel Hair Pasta
- 300g Angel Hair pasta, cooked al dente
- 250g fresh crab meat, cooked
- 1 small red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp. lime zest
- ¼ cup EVO oil
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- In a saucepan, on a low heat, mix the chilli, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, parsley, sea salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cooked crab meat and pasta and toss thoroughly.
- Serve with a green salad on the side.
- Enjoy your fresh and flavoursome meal!
Zoe Bingley- Pullin is a celebrity chef and nutritionist who is also one of the experts on Channel 7’s House of Wellness. She is also the author of several successful cookbooks.
If you’re digging the seafood vibe, try some of our other MNB recipes, like…