What’s the only thing better than a peanut butter cup? A vegan choc chip cookie dough cup… and we’ve got a recipe that’s so drool-worthy, it’ll make you want to lick your screen (we won’t judge you if you do). If you remember the Raw Vegan Twix bars we posted a few weeks back (check them out here if you missed them), these vegan choc chip cookie dough cups were dreamed up by the same culinary queen – Vanilla Crunnch. But perhaps the best thing about this recipe is that it only takes 15-minutes from start to finish… so what are you waiting for?
Vegan choc chip cookie dough cups
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp vegan protein powder, vanilla (totally optional!)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- a dash of almond milk (add as much until the desired consistency occurs.)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- as much dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) as you like (think I added 2 tbsp chips and 1 tbsp cacao nibs ish)
- 7 oz dark vegan chocolate, broken in pieces (200gr)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.You can use a mixer, but I actually enjoyed combining it with my hands (I am a creep and I love dough!)
- Fold in chocolate chips and let sit.
- In a double boiler or microwave, slowly melt the chocolate and the coconut oil, stirring frequently
- Pour a small dollop of chocolate inside a cupcake liner (just as much as that the bottom is covered) and also try to cover the insights of the cupcake liner a little.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Place a chocolate chip cookie dough disc (in the middle) on the chocolate bottom and pour over the rest of the chocolate-coconut oil mix, until fully covered.
- Place muffin tin in refrigerator until chocolate sets.