Mum’s are the best! There’s no one in life quite like Mum. She’s the one who always has our back and whose hugs seem to magically make everything seem better, no matter how old we get.
With Mother’s Day just round the corner, we wanted to share some of our favourite ways to celebrate and spend time with all of the Mum figures in our lives.
Top Mother’s Day Ideas:
- Start the day by making her a yummy breakfast. Try our sweet and savoury tart options or these peanut butter inspired granolas.
- Get out into the fresh air and have some quality, tech free time together by going for a Sunday walk. BYO doggos.
- Pot fresh herbs or house plants into a stylish planter for her to have in the kitchen or garden.
- Host a photo afternoon to reminisce over your crazy childhood memories together. You know we’re all about the food, so put together a simple party platter or some yummy nachos to munch on as you flick through all of those Kodak moments.
- Throw back to all of those afternoons spent baking together by whipping up some treats together. Try these jam drop cookies, choc chunk brownies or sweet potato orange bread.
- Go to a class together for a shared learning experience. We love dance, art, flower arranging, pottery, meditation and language classes.
- Treat your Mum (and yourself 😉 ) to some fresh new Lorna Jane and head to a yoga or spin class.
- Share your love by saving and sharing one of our e-cards (below) tagging your Mum and/or all of the inspirational Mum’s in your life.
Mother’s day e-Cards
Happy Mother’s Day! xx
Who will you be sending your e-cards to? Share the love @lornajaneactive #lornajane