We have a beautiful project to share, and the most exciting part is… It’s all about YOU.
In order to give you more advice, tips and insights… we are kickstarting the My MORE Mantra Project, an initiative to inspire anyone and everyone to share how they “DO LIFE”.
We all want to extract more out of our days, right? To really squeeze every single last drop of goodness out of each hour, week, month… and achieve greatness the whole year round.
Oh, to be able to finish the day with a smile on our face, and to walk through the door with a sense of self-satisfaction for all that we have achieved, no matter how big or small.
But how do we do it?
How can we change the tune and repair our routine for the better?
What stepping-stones can we take that will lead us in the direction towards achieving happiness and overall contentment?
Our leading lady Lorna Jane Clarkson has revealed MORE of her Fit Woman’s Secrets in the release of her new book; sharing insights into how she embraces Active Living to get the most out of her life… her secret? The MOVE NOURISH BELIEVE Philosophy.
Having read this wonderful book from cover to cover (ok, maybe twice already) it inspired us to go out to the blogosphere and ask the question…
“How do you get MORE out of your existence?”
We already have an exciting bunch of bloggers on board (stay tuned for their awesome articles) to share their tips and insights, but what about YOU?
SHARE your More Mantra!
The sparkly to do list:
- Write from the heart and let us know your FIVE ways you extract MORE out of your every day
- Snap a picture of you with your copy of MORE (hashtag #MOREMANTRA)
- Post to your beautiful blog (if you don’t have one you can do it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter..)
- Share a link on your post with us to movenourishbelieve.com so we can see it and continue to share the LOVE
We would LOVE to hear what you have to say! If you would like to join in the conversation, write your own blog post and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @LORAJANEACTIVE #MOREMANTRA
Check out some of our beautiful entries so far…
- Tara Bliss From Such Different skies
- Gente Coetze From Out With The Old, In With The New
- Marina Rogers From This 30 situation
- Sarah Herring From Adorn Beauty
- Karen Main From Karen Main Online
Image found here, here, here, here, here, here, here & here
For the women who strive for MORE, and want to be the best possible version of themselves, this is for YOU. Endless wisdom and words of encouragement from the women who do what they do best.