3 ingredients and you’re all set to make this cleansing, natural face mask thanks to The Beauty Chef!
So ditch the expensive lotions and potions and give this DIY skincare recipe a try for a bright, fresh complexion
Perfect to add into your beauty regime or try out next time you have a night in with the girls… or Netflix
Kick back and relax while this DIY beauty mask works its magic xx
DIY CLEANSE Mask
- 1/8 teaspoon CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoons of white clay (available in health food stores)
- Mix all ingredients together well in a small bowl to form a paste.
- Apply on a clean, damp face, neck and decolletage.
- When almost dry (do not leave to dry out on the face as this can cause an imbalance in the skin), remove with a damp cloth.
- Rinse face until clear.
Note: If your skin starts to feel a burning sensation, remove the mask immediately.
What’s your favourite DIY beauty product / treatment?