It’s that time again, time that we deliver up a brand spanking new campaign and a bevy of fresh faced active living advocates to meet your acquaintance. Introducing the Lorna Jane July Campaign…Are you ready for MORE Fit Women’s Secrets – a vibrant and energetic movement to inspire and motivate you more than ever. Why? Because we want to give you…
MORE fitness tips, MORE ways to nourish, MORE positivity and MORE Active Living.
Launching inline with Lorna Jane Clarkson’s new book, MORE of the Fit Woman’s Secrets (we have have read it twice already) the campaign aims to inspire you to live with abundance and vitality and to get MORE out of every day; to squeeze every last drop!
We feel like the single best thing about having a fresh, new campaign in our hot little hands (in addition to fresh, new LJ styles) is the rare opportunity to meet our truly inspirational customers; the one’s who live, eat and breathe the Move Nourish Believe philosophy and make active living look easy breezy. This month we are so excited to introduce you to the five beautiful women that grace the pages of our campaign, let’s meet…
- Kali Burns (Sydney) – a fresh-faced go-getter and full time dance student who’s goal is to be a back-up dancer for the world’s biggest stars! Follow Kali’s journey on Instagram @kaliburns
- Jamie Cameron (Brisbane) – the girl with the big smile and even bigger heart! She loves to MNB 24/7 & loves to stay active. You can follow Jamie @jamiecamero
- Maileen Hawthorne (Brisbane) – the super-fit, knock-out who makes it happen, even with a demanding career – no excuses!
- Estelle Allen (Brisbane) – the green-girl who treats her body with the respect & love it deserves – always going from leaps to bounds. Follow Estelle’s Active Living Journey and be inspired – @estelleallen
- Dani Stevens (Melbourne) – the busy, mother of four who always ensures she makes the time to live active, and have fun in the process – a true inspiration! @fitnessfoodandstyle
Get amongst MNB next week where we will feature a Q&A session with our active living advocates as they share some top tips, active advice, workouts and some super nourishing recipes. We can’t wait!