Gluten free sisters, this muesli recipe goes out to you. Have you ever found yourself at a brunch or breakfast – surrounded by toasted rye bread, spelt pancakes and rolled oats – with no GF options to be seen? Or perhaps you live with someone who has coeliac disease and struggle to whip up a healthy breakfast recipe for them?
Our new favourite breakfast treat is brought to you by the same chef who whips up all of the MNB nourishing delights you see on the website. And guess what? The LJ Active Chef Rhi is back again with an ingenious muesli creation to be enjoyed by all.
Even if you’re typically not GF Free, you’ll still love this gluten free muesli recipe. Following in the footsteps of our beloved Gregarious Muesli (sadly not gluten free), our muesli is a healthy alternative to the sugar-laden cereals found in supermarkets.
- This is a great option for those just wanting a light breakfast – something not so heavy as most mueslis often are.
- a great gluten and wheat free option for those who cannot tolerate grains containing gluten
- The combination of almonds, buckwheat and seeds are a great protein source
- The almonds, coconut and seeds enrich your breakfast with healthy fats
- Try mixing in your favourite flavours, such as mixed spices, vanilla or cacao for a chocolate hit!
- This muesli could be mixed with honey or other viscous sweetener and slowly toasted in a 150C oven for 10-15mins to make a delicious GF crunchy cluster muesli.
- High in fibre and slowly digested carbohydrates.
Gluten Free Muesli
A Gluten Free Muesli Recipe You’ll Love
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 30 serves
What are your favourite muesli toppers? Snap a picture of your finished product with the hashtag #movenourishbelieve