DO THE LJ SWAP – TWENTY ONE (21) DAYS TO CHANGE

Home » Forums » BELIEVE » DO THE LJ SWAP – TWENTY ONE (21) DAYS TO CHANGE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MNB TEAM

In reference to the #LJ21 challenge, we are all vying to ditch some unhealthy habits and embrace some much more positive changes. If you are in need of a little inspiration, we have come up with a smart swap list to make your 21 day journey that little bit easier. Remember, start small and dedicate yourself to that one thing! Even get a friend on board with you to join in the challenge, because trying not to eat chocolate for 21 days is so much easier when you have a sister of support on board. So, what habit are you breaking?

1. For one day – every time you see you reflection verbally acknowledge how wonderful and beautiful you are – “I am beautiful inside and out!”
    2. When you’re feeling overwhelmed distract your focus from yourself and do something for someone else.
    3. Try to run or exercise WITHOUT headphones – rely on mother nature and your senses for distraction.
    4. Learn an inspiring quote off by heart.
    5. Try a raw food recipe – this one is pretty delish.
    6. Replace sugar desserts for more inventive, raw sugar-free ones.
    7. Start your day by focusing and re-motivating yourself by writing down your passions dreams and goals over breakfast – COPY THEM and place them around your home to remember.
    8. Have a random act of kindness day – spread the love!
    9. Have a CHEW SLOW DAY!
    10. No matter what happens today: BE KIND. BE PATIENT. BE HUMBLE.

I wanted to try that desert but I could not find any dragonfruit! I will have to try harder to find it next time I am able to go shopping, it does sound nice!

So inspiring :)

i was so moved :) how simple changes can result in something beyond your own sitaution and impact so many others. just love it!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.