January 11, 2013 at 7:04 am #13074
In reference to the #LJ21 challenge, we are all vying to ditch some unhealthy habits and embrace some much more positive changes. If you are in need of a little inspiration, we have come up with a smart swap list to make your 21 day journey that little bit easier. Remember, start small and dedicate yourself to that one thing! Even get a friend on board with you to join in the challenge, because trying not to eat chocolate for 21 days is so much easier when you have a sister of support on board. So, what habit are you breaking?
January 11, 2013 at 3:12 pm #15997
- For one day – every time you see you reflection verbally acknowledge how wonderful and beautiful you are – “I am beautiful inside and out!”
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed distract your focus from yourself and do something for someone else.
- Try to run or exercise WITHOUT headphones – rely on mother nature and your senses for distraction.
- Learn an inspiring quote off by heart.
- Try a raw food recipe – this one is pretty delish.
- Replace sugar desserts for more inventive, raw sugar-free ones.
- Start your day by focusing and re-motivating yourself by writing down your passions dreams and goals over breakfast – COPY THEM and place them around your home to remember.
- Have a random act of kindness day – spread the love!
- Have a CHEW SLOW DAY!
- No matter what happens today: BE KIND. BE PATIENT. BE HUMBLE.
Catherine Michelle MosesMember
I wanted to try that desert but I could not find any dragonfruit! I will have to try harder to find it next time I am able to go shopping, it does sound nice!January 14, 2013 at 2:08 pm #15996
So inspiringJanuary 17, 2013 at 2:03 pm #15995
i was so moved how simple changes can result in something beyond your own sitaution and impact so many others. just love it!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.